>While Mack is trying to help people guessing this week´s Bait, I might as well post my new award, kindly given to me by Beth Fish, a blogger who truly deserves this award: Let´s Be Friends.
Thank you Beth, I really appreciate being a friend of yours.
The award says: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
And now for the eight blogs I have selected (this was not easy – some of you deserve it much more than me but have already received it, and most of my blogging friends are new friends so after the first three people whom I have known ever since last year it was difficult to decide whom of all my new friends it should be).
1) Ole from Olelog – my friend (and my uncle, actually ) who keeps a wonderful & inspiring blog about geology. He is Danish, but blogs in English from Belgium.
2) Lindsay, aka Hermitess – American woman who became my first new friend in the world of bloggers.
3) Jarka, aka Jajinka – lively young woman from the Slovak Republic, blogging in English.
4) Laesehest med Tankekroeller – female Danish blogger who shares my taste in crime fiction. Blogs in Danish – so now you are warned
5) Nille from “Nilles lille univers” – I began following Nille´s Danish-French book blog but soon realized I would also have to join her diary blog about her everyday life in Belgium.
6) Karen Meek from Euro Crime – female British blogger, just as fond of crime as I am
7) Cathy from Kittling Books – blogging about great books from Arizona (hope I got that right)
8) Heather from Books and Quilts – see her beautiful quilts all over from Canada.
And I think this quite international list of friends says a lot about what blogging is for.