I hope you can see I have done my best to cover a wide variety of cozies with regard to authors, time and place. Kris, thank you for hosting this challenge – I enjoyed it very much indeed!
1) Agatha Christie, Murder at the Vicarage (1930). British classic, reviewed in April.
2) Dorothy L. Sayers, Busman´s Honeymoon (1937). British classic, reviewed in May.
3) Kerry Greenwood, Murder in the Dark (2006). Australian novel reviewed in May.
4) Alexander McCall Smith, The No1 Ladies´ Detective Agency (1998). Scottish novel which takes place in Africa, reviewed in June.
5) Kirsten Holst, The Young, Rich and Beautiful (1976). Danish novel, reviewed in June. Not translated into English.
6) Louise Penny, The Cruellest Month (2007). Canadian novel, reviewed in July.