I am so thrilled to inform you that you have been nominated for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week Award in the category Best Thriller/Mystery/Suspense Blog.
Well, I think I am the one who is thrilled! Someone out there nominated MY blog – thank you so much – I am thrilled AND honoured!
The next step: I was asked to submit links to five posts that I “consider to be the best representation of my blog.”
That was a tough one, but here comes my selection:
1. DJ´s Bait in the Box – my very own weekly feature, competition and crimi-tainment.
2. A bilingual review: Yrsa Sigurdardottir Last Rituals, Icelandic crime fiction read in Swedish, reviewed in Danish and English.
3. An article about Stieg Larsson´s Lisbeth Salander, a modern-day Pippi Longstocking. Not exactly a new post, but one which has had several hits over the months.
4. A question post: An Unkindness of Ravens – inviting my readers to contribute with books they have read containing a certain theme.
5. My own flash fiction: The Witch.
These were my ideas. But do tell me what you think: what (if anything) makes my blog special and worth returning to?