>In my first year of blogging I have only participated in a few reading challenges (perhaps because I am such a lousy loser and take them far too seriously). Now the temptations begin to appear here and there, but so far I have only given in to one 2010 challenge.
1. A book with a food in the title
2. A book with a body of water in the title:
3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title
4. A book with a plant in the title.
5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title.
6. A book with a music term in the title.
What do you think? Are you tempted to participate? Or would you like to help me by suggesting crime stories which suit the six categories?