5. Camilla Grebe & Åsa Träff (Swedish debut) – 2 votes
6. Mari Jungstedt, Den døende dandy (Swedish, the fourth Gotland novel) – 1 vote
7. Viveca Sten, Stille nu (Swedish debut – takes place in the archipelago)
8. Eli Gottlieb, Opgøret (American: Now You See Him) – 1 vote
9. Phillip Margolin, Sortekunster (American: Heartstone) – 1 vote
10. Joanne Harris, Dobbeltspil (British: Gentlemen & Players) – 2 votes
I am going to review the one by Knut Faldbakken first because I need a Norwegian book for a challenge.
But which one do you want me to read and review after that?