>As soon as I saw this challenge on Beth Fish´s blog, I knew I had to participate. It has been a pleasure, Beth!
1. Food: Pierre Magnan, Death in the Truffle Wood (2005) – France
2. Body of water: Paul Cleave, Cemetery Lake (2008) – New Zealand
3. A title: Colin Cotterill, The Coroner´s Lunch (2004) – Laos
4. A plant: Thomas Cook, Red Leaves (2005) – America
5. Place name: Matt B Rees, The Bethlehem Murders (2007) – Israel
6. Music term: Margot Kinberg, B-Very Flat (2010) – America
The very best reading experience: The Coroner´s Lunch
A shared second place: Death in the Truffle Wood and B-Very Flat.
Three challenges down, one to go.